At Wedoo golf, the protection of your data is a priority. It’s at the heart of how we design and develop the services and products you know and love, so you can fully trust them and focus on building relationships with other users, as well as your golf courses. We are fully aware that you place yourtrust in us when you provide us with data about yourself and we do not take this trust lightly. We do not compromise when it comes to the protection of your data. All our products and services are designed with your data protection in mind.We involve experts in different fields, including legal, security, engineering, product and others to ensure that no decision is made withoutconsidering the protection of your data.
We work to protect your data. We invest in and constantly update our security practices to improve the security of your data.
- WHO WE ARE
- THE DATA WE COLLECT
- COOKIES AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
- HOW WE USE THIS DATA
- HOW WE SHARE THIS DATA
- CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS 8. YOUR RIGHTS
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
- HOW TO CONTACT US?
1.WHO WE ARE
Wedoo golf LLC
7901 4th St N
St. Petersburg, FL 33702
3.DATA WE COLLECT
It goes without saying that it is impossible for us to help you develop relationships with other users without certain data about you, such as your profile background data and the types of people you would like to meet and play golf with. We also collect data generated when using our Services, such as access logs, as well as data from third parties, such as when you access our Services through a social media account.
Information you give us
When you use our services, you choose to give us certain information. This includes:
- When you create an account, you provide us with at least your login credentials, as well as some basic information necessary for the operation of the service, such as your gender and date of birth.
- When you complete your profile, you may share with us additional information, such as details about your game, your style of play, and other information about yourself, as well as content such as photos and videos. To add certain content, such as images or videos, you can also give us access to your camera or photo album. Some of the information you choose to provide to us may be considered “special” or “sensitive” in some jurisdictions, for example, your racial or ethnic origin. By choosing to provide this information, you consent to its processing.
- When you sign up for a paid service or make a purchase directly from us (rather than through a platform such as iOS and Android), you provide us, or our payment service provider, with information such as your debit or credit card number or other financial information.
- When you participate in surveys or focus groups, you provide us with feedback on our products and services, answers to our questions and testimonials.
- When you choose to participate in our promotions, events or contests, we collect the information you use to register or participate.
- If you contact our customer service, we collect the information you give us as part of this interaction.
- Of course, we also process your discussions with other users as well as the content you post, as part of the operation of the services.
Information We Receive from Third Parties
In addition to the information you give us directly, we receive information about you from third parties, including:
- Social media
You may be able to use your social media credentials (such as Facebook) to create and log in to your Wedoo golf account. This saves you from having to remember yet another username and password and allows you to share certain information contained in your social media account with us.
- Other partners
We may receive information about you from our partners, for example when Wedoo golf accounts may be created through partner websites (in which case they provide us with registration information) or when Wedoo golf advertisements are published on partner websites and platforms (in which case, they may send us information about the success of a campaign).
Information collected when you use our services
When you use our Services, we collect information about the features you use, how you use them, and the devices through which you access our Services. More information is available below:
- Usage Information
We collect information about your activity on our Services, such as how you use them (e.g., the date and time you log in, the features you have used, your searches, clicks and pages presented to you, referring web page address) and how you interact with other users (e.g., the users you connect to and interact with, the time and date of your exchanges, the number of messages you send and receive).
- Information about your device
We collect information from and about the device(s) you use to access our services, including:
- hardware and software information such as IP address, device ID and type, device and application-specific settings and characteristics, application crashes, advertising identifiers (such as Google’s AAID and Apple’s IDFA, both randomly generated numbers that you can reset by going to your device’s settings), browser type, version and language, operating system, time zones, cookie identifiers or other technologies that can uniquely identify your device or browser (e.g., IMEI/UDID and MAC address);
- information about your wireless and mobile network connection, such as your service provider and signal strength;
- Information about your device’s sensors such as accelerometers, gyroscopes, and compasses.
- Other information with your consent
If you authorize us to do so, we may also collect your precise geolocation (latitude and longitude) through various means, depending on the service and device you are using, including GPS, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connections. The collection of your geolocation may occur in the background (even when you are not using the Services) if the permission you have granted us expressly authorizes the collection of this information. If you deny us permission to collect your geolocation, we will not do so.
Similarly, if you consent, we may collect your photos and videos (for example, if you want to post a photo, video or streaming on the Services).
4.COOKIES AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Some Internet browsers (including Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome) have a “Do Not Track” (DNT) feature that tells a website that a user does not want their online activity tracked. If a website that responds to a DNT signal receives a DNT signal, the browser can block that website and prevent it from collecting certain information about the browser user. Not all browsers offer a DNT option and DNT signals are not yet standardized. This is why many companies, including Wedoo golf, are not responding to DNT signals at this time.
5.HOW WE USE THIS DATA
The main reason we use your data is to provide and improve our services. In addition, we use your data to help us protect you.
To administer your account and provide you with our services
- Create and manage your account
- Offer you customer support and respond to your requests
- Carry out your transactions
- Communicate with you about our services, including order management and billing
To help you connect with other users
- Analyze your profile and that of other users to recommend connections
- View each other’s profiles
To ensure a consistent experience across all your devices
- Link the different devices you use in such a way that you can enjoy a consistent experience of our services on each of them. We do this by linking device and browser data, such as when you log into your account on different devices or by using a partial or full IP address, browser version, and other similar data on your devices to help identify and link them together.
To improve our services and develop new ones
- Administer focus groups and surveys
- Conduct research and analyze user behavior in order to improve our services and content (for example, we may decide to change the appearance and certain aspects or even significantly change a feature based on user behavior)
- Develop new features and services (for example, we may decide to develop a new feature based on user interests as a result of requests from users to do so).
To prevent, detect and combat fraud or other illegal or unauthorized activity
- Address ongoing or suspected bad behavior on and off the platform
- Conduct data analysis to better understand and design countermeasures against these activities
- Withholding data associated with fraudulent activities to guard against recurrence
To ensure legal compliance
- Comply with legal requirements
- Assisting the authorities
- Enforce or exercise our rights, for example our terms and conditions of use
To process your data as described above, we rely on the following legal bases:
- Offer you our service: Most of the time, we process your data to perform the contract you have with us. For example, when you use our service to build relationships with other users, we use your data to maintain your account and profile, make it viewable by other users, and refer other users to you.
- Legitimate interests: We may use your data where we have legitimate interests to do so. For example, we analyze user behavior on our services to constantly improve our offers, we suggest offers that we think will be of interest to you, and we process data for administrative, fraud detection and other legal purposes.
6.HOW WE SHARE THIS DATA
Since our goal is to help you develop relationships with other users, the main sharing of data is, of course, with other users. We also share certain user data with service providers and partners who assist us in operating our services.
- With other users
You share information with other users when you voluntarily disclose information about the Service (including your public profile). So be vigilant with your information and make sure that the content you share is made up of things that can be publicly viewable without you having a problem because neither you nor we can control what others do with your information once you share it.
If you choose to limit the audience for all or part of your profile or for certain content or information about you, then it will be visible according to your settings.
- With our service providers and partners
We use third parties to help us operate and improve our services. These third parties assist us with a variety of tasks, including data hosting and maintenance, data analysis, customer support, marketing, payment processing, and security operations.
We go through a rigorous selection process before engaging any service provider or working with any partner. All our service providers and partners must comply with strict confidentiality obligations.
We may also share your data with other group companies for legitimate business purposes such as corporate auditing, analysis and consolidation of reports and compliance with applicable laws.
- For corporate transactions
We may transfer your data if we are involved, in whole or in part, in a merger, sale, acquisition, assignment, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy or other change of ownership or control.
- Where required by law
We may disclose your data if reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with legal process, such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant, government or judicial investigation, or other legal requirement; (ii) to assist in the prevention or detection of illegal activity (subject, in each case, to applicable law); or (iii) to protect the safety of any person.
- To assert our rights
We may also share data: (i) if disclosure would mitigate our liability in ongoing or potential legal proceedings; (ii) as necessary to protect our rights and the rights of our users, business partners or other interested parties; (iii) to enforce our agreements with you; and (iv) to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud, or other wrongdoing.
- With your consent or at your request
We may ask for your consent to share your data with third parties. In such cases, we will make it clear to you why we need to share the data.
We may use and share non-personal data (i.e., data that by itself does not identify who you are, such as device data, general demographic data, general behavioral data, geolocation data in anonymized form), as well as personal data in hashed, human-readable form, in the different scenarios described above.
7.CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
The data sharing described in Section 6 sometimes involves cross-border data transfers, for example to the United States of America and other jurisdictions. For example, when the service allows users to be located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), their personal data is transferred to countries outside the EEA. We use standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or other relevant security measures to allow transfers of data from the EEA to other countries. Standard contractual clauses are commitments between companies transferring personal data, binding them to protect the confidentiality and security of your data.
We want you to be in control of your data, which is why we have provided the following tools:
- Access/Update Tools in the Service. Tools and account settings that help you access, rectify or delete the data you have provided to us and that is associated with your account, accessible directly in the Service. If you have any questions about these tools and settings, please contact our team
- Permissions in the device. Mobile platforms have authorization systems for specific types of data and notifications, such as address book, location services and push notifications. You can change your settings on your device, either to consent or object to the collection of data or the display of corresponding notifications. Of course, if you do, some services may lose some of their functionality.
- Deletion. You can delete your account using the corresponding functionality directly on the service.
We want you to be informed about your privacy rights. Here are some key takeaways:
- View your data. Applicable data protection laws may grant you the right to access the personal data we hold about you (depending on the country, this right may be referred to as the right of access, portability or a variation of these terms). You can request a copy of your personal data by placing such a request via our contact forms.
- Update your data. If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or that we are no longer entitled to use it and wish to request its rectification, deletion or object to its processing, please contact us via our contact forms
For your protection and the protection of all our users, we may ask you to provide proof of identity before we can respond to the above requests.
Please keep in mind that we may refuse such requests for certain reasons, including if the request is unlawful or would result in trade secrets infringing intellectual property rights or the privacy of another user. If you wish to receive data relating to another user, such as a copy of all messages you have received from them through our Service, the other user will need to contact our Privacy Officer to provide written consent before the data is shared.
On the other hand, we may not be able to respond positively to certain requests by which a user objects to the processing of his personal data, especially when these requests would no longer allow us to provide our services. For example, we cannot provide our service if we do not have your date of birth.
- Uninstall. You can stop any data collection by an app by uninstalling it using the standard uninstall process of your device. If you uninstall the app from your mobile device, the unique identifier associated with your device will continue to be stored. If you reinstall the app on the same mobile device, we will be able to reassociate this identifier with your previous transactions and activities.
- Accountability. In some countries, including the European Union, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority if you have concerns about how we process your personal data. The supervisory authority with which you can lodge a complaint may in particular be that of your habitual residence, where you work or where we are established.
9.HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We work hard to protect you from unauthorized access to, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal data. Like any technology company, while we take every step to secure your data, we cannot guarantee, and you can’t wait, that your personal data will always remain secure.
We regularly monitor our systems for vulnerabilities and potential attacks and also regularly review our data collection, storage and processing practices to update our physical, technical and organizational security measures.
We may suspend your use of all or part of the Services without notice if we suspect or detect any breach of the security of our systems. If you believe that your account or data is no longer secure, please notify us immediately via our contact forms.
10.HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA
We retain your personal data only for as long as we need it for legitimate business practices (as set out in Section 5) and to the extent permitted by applicable law. To protect the safety and security of our users on and off our services, we implement a 2-year security retention window after account deletion. During this period, the account data will be kept even if the account will of course no longer be visible on the services.
In practice, we delete or anonymize your data upon deletion of your account (following the security retention window) or after two years of continuous inactivity, unless:
- there is an unresolved issue, complaint or dispute that requires us to retain the relevant information until it is resolved; or
- that the data must be retained for our legitimate business interests, such as preventing fraud and improving the safety and security of users. For example, data may need to be retained to prevent a user who has been banned for unsafe behavior or security incidents from opening a new account.
Keep in mind that while our systems are designed to carry out data deletion processes in accordance with the above guidelines, we cannot guarantee that all data will be deleted within a specific timeframe due to technical limitations.
Our services are only open to users 18 years of age or older. We do not allow users under the age of 18 on our Platform and we do not knowingly collect personal data from anyone under the age of 18. If you suspect that a user is under the age of 18, please use the reporting mechanism available to you in the Service.
Because we are constantly looking for new and innovative ways to help you build relationships with other users, this Policy may change from time to time. We will notify you in advance if significant changes are planned so that you have time to review these changes.
13.HOW TO CONTACT US
Online: via our contact forms
Per mail :
Wedoo golf llc
7901 4th St N
St. Petersburg, FL 33702