Wedoo.golf Community Guidelines
Wedoo.golf is a service aimed at golfers, sports associations and golf infrastructure managers who are looking for more fun, entertainment and fun in the practice of golf.
We want you to have a great time and have the best possible game/matchmaking experience. To do this, we ask all of our users to be responsible for their behavior here and how they interact with other members.
The Golden Rule
Here’s the most important thing to remember when you’re on our site/app:
Do not say, do and show here what you would not say, do or show in real life.
So, before you send a message, ask a question, or upload a photo, always ask yourself if you were doing the same thing if you would meet in real life. If the answer is no, it’s probably not acceptable to do it online.
The two pillars of online behaviour
There are two key principles that we ask you to respect when you join our community.
- Be kind
- Be respectful
Check out tips on how to behave.
ALWAYS treat the people you interact with on Wedoo.golf as you would like to be treated yourself.
Don’t be rude. Don’t be mean. Do not intimidate, defame, harass or stalk other members. If a person says they are not interested, respect their choice. If someone is blocking you, don’t try to get back in touch: even if you think you’ve done nothing wrong, the best thing is to forget about it and move on.
- Be careful what you say. What you think is just a joke can be taken very personally by someone else.
- No one is attracted to threats, hate speech, racism or bigotry. They are illegal and we take reports of these things very seriously. Depending on their severity, this may result in a warning or you may be excluded from the wedoo.golf platform.
Think of your profile picture and username as a first message sent. So choose a name that gives a positive first impression, and a photo that makes the right person want to know more about you.
We also do not accept messages or content that depict illegal activity or promote commercial sexual services, human trafficking. Failure to comply with this rule will result in the deletion of your account.
- Never ask for or share private information.
- It is never acceptable to upload nudity, sexually explicit or pornographic content to Wedoo.golf.
- NO images of violence, drug use or criminal activity.
- Please respect the privacy and safety of your children. Photos showing minors, even accompanied by an adult, will be deleted.
- golf is not the place to promote your business, band, artwork or that old fridge you sell. Spammers will be excluded.
The golden rule to be safe on Wedoo.golf is to always think about your safety first. Only interact with others through the Wedoo.golf app or website. Don’t share your information too quickly, and never give your address, email, or phone number to someone you don’t fully trust. Also pay attention to people you’ve never met who ask you for money. Remember that scammers can often be very convincing. Don’t be fooled.
Only adults can be members, and we will permanently delete and exclude any account managed by a minor. If you detect a minor, please report their account to us immediately for your safety and theirs.
If you encounter someone who makes you feel uncomfortable or doesn’t follow our rules, it’s easy to report it. Simply click on “Report a member” on their profile. And if you don’t want to hear from him or her anymore, you can always block him or her.
Behave well, online and in real life
If someone you have met through Wedoo.golf is acting ill towards you or makes you uncomfortable, we invite you to let us know. Contact customer service and we will do our best to help you.
Cyberbullying leads nowhere. Even less so to golf.
At Wedoo.golf we talk about cyberbullying when a person sends messages to the same recipient repeatedly despite the lack of response from the other.
These messages may offend the sensitivity and dignity of the other by their repetitive nature and content if they are insulting, discriminatory and defamatory in nature or of a sexual nature without consent.
In order to fight against this type of behavior, here are our rules to respect:
- Rule 1. Wait for the person to answer you, or not if it is their choice.
- Rule 2. Relaunch once is fine, twice again, three times is too much.
- Rule 3. Respect the person in all circumstances: no insulting or derogatory comments or inappropriate unsolicited photos.
If you receive insistent messages that make you uncomfortable, here’s how to alert us and put an end to this situation immediately:
- Report a profile from their chat to alert the moderation and safety service. Each profile report is processed as soon as possible, from sending a warning to permanently deleting the profile.
- Block a profile so that the person can no longer contact you.